Monday, April 11, 2011

Wrapping it up...

First of all, to wrap things up, this week is the last full week of tax season. I am kind of sad it is coming to an end.  I enjoy preparing taxes!  Here lately, I have done several other "wrapping up" things such as...moving from the "winter" cabin to Steve and Bonnie's cabin and getting ready to take a class at Northwest Tech (for my CNA). My class doesn't start until the 16th of May, but I like being prepared. In the next couple of weeks, when I am not going to church and working at Havenwood, I will be helping Steve and Bonnie on their farm. I am also looking forward to nicer weather, so I can get out more. I am trying to lose some weight (maybe 20 to 30 lbs), so any exercise I get will be essential in reaching my goal!

2 comments:

Abbi said...

I hope all your plans go well!

Irindee said...

Thanks Abbi! I hope they all go well, also!